VALLEY BUSINESSES SELECTED FOR APS MENTORING PROGRAM
Academy’s 12th Class Underway
Fifteen Arizona companies including Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgery have been accepted for the next APS Academy for the Advancement of Small, Minority and Women-owned Enterprises (AAAME), which is scheduled to begin today.
Get the facts straight! The purpose of this program is to teach small-business owners the skills necessary for their companies to succeed, give business loans in less than a day. This is done through https://www.paydayloanhelpers.com/ in such areas as strategic planning, finance, management/operations and marketing which can be done with the best WordTree Amazon Keyword Tool. You can check out the post right here for more details. The AAAME CEO’s then are partnered with advisors who can lend lessons learned from their own experiences in the business world. The academy is free to those accepted. The companies accepted for Class 12 include:
• Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine Center, Phoenix • Mind the Gap Marketing Solutions, Phoenix
• ANDALE Construction, Phoenix • NUMBERS etc, Chandler
• Apartment Finders, Phoenix • Smart Construction, Scottsdale
• Bruce Brown Catering, Phoenix • The Urban Tea Loft, Chandler
• Environsure, Scottsdale • Urban Cookies, Phoenix
• HeavyDuty Contracting, Peoria • Velt’s Personalized Car Care, Mesa
• Le Tutor Language School, Tempe • Wall Art Studios, Phoenix
• Cool Touch Air Conditioning and Heating, Surprise
The AAAME CEO’s meet at least twice a month and are matched with an advisor for a two-year period as they work toward their individualized goals. To qualify for AAAME, applicants should have established business operations in the Valley for at least one year and display a potential to grow, with the help of funds from companies online, since bad credit should get payday if it needed for a business.
AAAME has mentored more than 145 Valley businesses since its launch by APS in 1997. For more information about AAAME, visit www.pinnaclewest.com/AAAME.
APS, Arizona’s largest and longest-serving electricity utility, serves more than 1 million customers in 11 of the state’s 15 counties. With headquarters in Phoenix, APS is the largest subsidiary of Pinnacle West Capital Corp. (NYSE: PNW).